Monday, November 10

Thing 21 More Networks

I keep coming back to what I said many posts ago: When do people have time for all this!! I am lucky if I check my home emails once a week. I only check my school ones daily because my principal expects us to. That and the amount of mail I get that I need to do something with, it builds up fast. For us middle-aged types who are running kids here and there, I just can't see how all this networking can happen. It's almost like you have to live in one world or the other. Even just learning about the 23 Things has taken soo much more time than I thought it would. If I hadn't been injured and needed something to do, I never would have made it past 8. I can see where it would help to join a network for awhile when you are looking for something. but I think I'd quit soon after. It's just not my thing.

No comments: