Wednesday, November 12

Things 22 and 23- Summary

How to keep up? That really is a question for anything we do in life. How to keep up with the house, our kids, our career, our hobbies... I loved learning about all these neat, useful tools we can use. I have passed on several, and have begun using others. I bookmarked, I created, I analyzed, and now I have to move onward to LIFE and see where it all takes me. In reality, I can't see that I will take time every day to check on the latest news in any area. But, I am much better equipped to learn and find the things I need. Overall, this course was a huge eye-opener for me. I had no idea that the whole world was sharing all these things, and leaving the rest of the world clueless. I can't begin to imagine what the future of the Internet will evolve into. Part of me is excited to see, and part of me wonders when it will all end, and where my rights to privacy travel. All I can do is try to help my students learn what is there and guide them in how to respond to what's new. "Our Mission? To explore new worlds..."

No comments: