Hello!
I notice that people are suddenly finding this blog so I thought I would explain it's purpose. In 2008 the multi-library cooperative offered an asynchronous, free, online class called "23 Things on a Stick". Each "Thing" was a Web 2.0 tool. Participants had to create a blog for our first Thing, complete with avatar. I have had the nickname of Bluebird for many years and, since I live in northern Minnesota, decided to call myself "Snowybluebird". The poem on the side is my ONLY attempt at poetry and describes how I felt about the class.
Later, another 23 things were added and I began that class but did not have time to do much.
When I bought a website in order to host my graduate projects, I used the same name. Then I added the "Samples" pages... and am probably confusing people by having two "Snowybluebird" sites. My apologies. I am reluctant to hide this blog as it does show how I learn and the first tools I learned. So feel free to look and comment. Just remember when it was written and expect to smile often at how little I knew :)
Laurie Jo
Thursday, March 28
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment