Tuesday, April 28
Thing 28- Home pages
I did this the first time round and love it! I have homepages on both Yahoo and iGoogle. The main reason I keep my Yahoo one is that I love the theme I found. Yahoo supposedly feeds from more local news but the Grand Forks one has the same articles on it from 4 months ago. With iGoogle, I have a feed from Wired that keeps me up to date on tech stuff so I can constantly bug my students with articles and pictures of the newest whatever. I also have CNN and another news site, so don't have to remember to watch the TV national. I have my stocks and weather on it. I recently added the eyes that follow your cursor around. My favorite is that I have both regular and spiritual things to ponder. Although they repeat some, I enjoy having the new thoughts every time I log in. I have a second page that is all geared to teaching English. A dictionary, grammar helps... The only downfall I see is that you miss Google's great salutes on their classic search, like the Morse code one recently.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment