Monday, February 18

I am participating in 23 Things on a Stick. As a newcomer to many of the current computer trends, I am hoping this will help me stay a jump ahead of my students. I found this assignment to be way too easy. (I didn't know what an avatar is and first thought I had to put an Egyptian god on.) Not that I'm not learning, I just had no idea that I could just go somewhere and state that I want to start a blog. (For FREE!) Now I wonder why everyone doesn't have one. I don't know much about blogs and am wondering, how do you find them? Lets say I want to know what others are saying about a subject, how do I know if there is a blog out there that covers it? I am looking forward to the rest of the class.

No comments: