Tuesday, February 26

Thing 2 I still cannot access my blog through the library site. I sent an email, but didn't see a change yet. I tried to look at the Library2 video but it is blocked at my school. I tried it at home but it freezes about 15 seconds in. The articles were interesting, but I keep coming back to the issue of blockage and trust. I read about the need for trusting staff, but it's the students we claim not to trust. Even with Facebook blocked, we had an incident between students on it. I agree that there is a need for change. But we are also in need of realizing how many people still do not have computers, much less Internet. Is there a place for them in our plans for Library2?

2 comments:

geekylibrarian said...

We got your link fixed today! Check out your newly updated link on the list of NLLN participants! Looking forward to hearing more about your 23 Things adventure!

The Principal!!! said...

Laurie,

I've been reading your first posts. Great job! I am impressed that you are doing this! This will be great for our students to be able to learn and do!