Thursday, February 28

Thing 3 RSS

I can find myself now, thank you whoever fixed my site. I've enjoyed writing on a few blogs, now peole can finally send me a note. Thing 3 was fascinating. I do keep wondering where the idea came from that some of the Things only take 15 minutes. To do, yes, to learn about, never! I love all the links that are included. This is only the 3rd Thing and you already have me signed-up for a blog, a feeder (or whatever you call it) and two other things to put buttons on. I don't know when I'll have the time!! This really is great for me in several ways, learning all this, that is. Not only am I getting a bit updated, but I have been trying vainly to keep a half-step ahead of a Technology class I am teaching. The former teacher left no real instructions other that a vague list of things to do like "Garage Band," but not what they did with it. I am going to use what I am learning here to lead my students. After all, this is the direction they have to learn also. So thank you to the organizers and teachers. You truly are a Godsend to me!

2 comments:

The Principal!!! said...

You raise great comments and thoughts about trust of students, and esp. staff!

Also, good point on how many students still do not have either computer or internet access. Wew need to know how to continue making these opportunities available for them.

Rachie said...

how come we have to post and you don't have any new posts?
this is discouraging for all of us... :(