Thursday, March 27
Thing 4 Flickr
My head is still spinning! (Can't tell what my eyes are doing...)
I had no clue anything like this was out there. I can hardly wait to tell family members to sign up and start sharing. And to be able to see places you want to go without the ads. I could never see why people just "surf the net" for hours, but I can see where this and the blogs could get very addicting.
I can see where this could really see a neat tool for schools and libraries, it only it were properly cataloged (sigh).
I want to keep record of the ins and outs I ran into. My main problem is that our computer lab somehow decided that we used a newer version of iphoto than what we actually own, and won't let some of us into our files. The kids have screensavers, and it will upload those, but I don't. I had to do it at home or use our one new computer. I even upgraded to Leopard on one and it still won't let me in. But that's a whole 'nother battle!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment