Thursday, April 3
Thing 5 More Flickr Fun
I'm not done looking at and trying out everything, but I've been doing, and doing.... Some of it, tho neat, is not terribly helpful in being productive. Clockr and the Tag thing come to mind. I did print out my picture in retrievr, THEN I realized that I was missing the point. I was trying to find a way to make it show up on my blog or Flickr account. I still think that should be possible, maybe cut and paste, which is what I ended up doing with the spelling one. I want to see if there's a way to send my letters to my students. Gotta be a way! I did have them follow the link on Flickr that shows all the things you can have made. I can see where schools could have fun with this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment