skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
snowy bluebird
Monday, October 13
Thing 9 comment
I see that when I published that post, I lost my smiley face and comment.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bluebird's journey:
A solitary bluebird rests on a snowy branch.
It contemplates the path that leads to warmth.
And tho he knows it will be worth it,
The journey feels daunting,
And he is slow to begin.
About Me
Bluebird
Fan of Harry Potter, Dragons, Unicorns, and Miss Emily Seeton.
View my complete profile
Twitter
flickr
Library
Blog Archive
►
13
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
09
(5)
►
April
(4)
►
February
(1)
▼
08
(27)
►
November
(3)
▼
October
(14)
Thing 19 Podcasts
Thing 18 Videos
Super Librarian!
Thing 17 ELM
Thing 16 Research Tools
Thing 15 Games
Thing 14 Library Thing
Thing 13 Productivity tools
Thing 12 News Sites
Thing 11 Delicious
Thing 10 Wikis
Thing 9 comment
Thing 9 Collaboration
Thing 8 Slideshows
►
April
(5)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(4)
No comments:
Post a Comment