Tuesday, October 7

Thing 8 Slideshows

I made a slideshow on Thumbstacks. Fought and fought until I realized that the background slide is for all of them. It's a touchy program and deletes things when you're not looking. I liked finding all the slideshow/PowerPoints that are available. Very neat. Zoho was really easy to use. I couldn't get it to access my Flickr account, but once I found my pictures file on my computer, I was glad to see that I didn't have to start from scratch after adding a picture. it takes you right back to the file you were in! I also noticed that you can rearrange slides by dragging them. Not the case in Thumstacks, although neither seems to let you add a slide. Zoho will let you create a copy next to any slide, which you could then clear and make into a new one. I also like that you can tag your presentation. it made it easy to find mine. I found the whole site very easy to use with many options!!

No comments: