Thursday, February 19

Thing 24- It begins again!

Greeting to whomever! I am very happy that more Things are being added. I did try to update my blog look, but I really liked how it was. Besides, I'm one of those people who always order the same thing in restaurants, keeps their furniture the same for 20 years... Once I decide I like something, I tend to keep it that way. I did change the color, although all that blue may get old after awhile. But it had been the one thing I hadn't been able to find last time. I tried to add one of the color clocks, but it wouldn't even load the preview. I did add a slide show from my flickr account. Unfortunately, I am in the process of trying to put together a slide show about my car accident, and so many of the pictures are from that. The red van was mine, by the way, the other driver was killed, and I broke an ankle and a foot. In some ways, beginning this class is bittersweet. I only got time to finish the last one during the time I was unable to work, so most of it was done in a wheelchair. At least I've graduated to a chair with one leg elevated. I almost think you should assign groups to write to each other. I remember that I wrote repeatedly to at least 6 bloggers last time and never had any response. Hopefully I can make some connections this round.