Tuesday, April 14

THING 25-blog



Wow! Life just buzzes by at times. I got sidetracked with other projects and see that it's been over a month since I wrote. I must have looked at 25 at least 5 times before I made it to the end. My main problem with blogging still goes back to the time issue. It's like twitter and facebook, I don't really have anyone I want to connect with or follow. I took the typealyzer that happened to be on blogger when I logged in, it says I am independent and like to problem-solve. I did look at things, just keep filing them away for the future. I keep wondering where the wall will be; that spot where we decide that we are connected enough and just want to go back to the simple life. I don't want my cell phone to go to the internet every time I hit the wrong button and wish it would let me move things like my old one did. I see the same thing going on that I saw with computers. Windows 95 allowed me to call my programs what I wanted to, gave me options of where to download them to, and let me add and subtract things to the start menu. All the flexibility that I loved is now gone. Now I see this with phones. I wonder when I will see it on the net and how it will manifest itself. Am I wrong?

No comments: