Monday, April 27

Thing 27- Twitter

Twitter does make a lot more sense this time around. Last time I didn't stay signed up. It still seems kind of pointless for me. My eyes are tired by the end of the day as it i. Maybe they need to make it all audio. Then I can complain about how slowly it is read! I am always curious about any Villwocks, and found one that also had my maternal grandmother's maiden name. Now I'm really curious! I can't see myself going for this too much at this point. Like Ning, it is time consuming in a world where I am still just hoping my dishwasher works! As for library uses... I wish I could get people to realize that our catalog is online. Since there aren't any computers for students to use within the library, it makes it hard for me to think beyond that at the moment.

No comments: