Tuesday, April 15
Thing 7 Communication Tools
Thing 7 was more of a review, and some welcome explanations, of things I already know something about. My main problem with any email and IM things is that it takes time. For me, it is still easier to find time to call someone while I drive, than while I have access to a computer. Maybe when I can text and do housework at the same time it will become more user friendly for me! As for libraries... I am not presently in a position where much of this helps. I did wonder, if you are going to text phones about new things, what about overdues? Can we presently send reminders of library day to an entire class as a whole, or do we have to type to each phone separately? I did not try IMing another participant, I've done a bit other times. I do really like classes that offer webinars. It is so great to be able to spend two hours doing one instead of having to drive 3 hours one way for a 2-hour session. I kept thinking of what I know about Moodle, and how similar the idea is. Take the class when you want and where you want. Similar to what I am doing learning the Things. I keep wondering where that idea will take us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment